BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Small Gift, Big Smile

Check out my new rolexes:



Haha, okay they're not exactly rolexes--they're better.  When I discovered that McDonald's was featuring Sanrio watches as part of their 50th anniversary celebration, I was ecstatic!  My very first one was a Keroppi watch, but I decided to trade it in for the Chococat watch since it's one of my favorite characters.  I really want to just collect them all...I think I actually will =P 

The Hello Kitty watch has been sold out EVERYWHERE.  Well, maybe not everywhere, but it darn well seemed like it!  I've searched high and low at so many different McDonald's, only to be disappointed. 

However!

Sally was kind enough to give me one that she found (at a McDonald's in Yorba Linda LOL) and I was sooo thrilled!  Thank you Sally!  You made my day~ <33

<3,
Juju

0 comments: