BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Current Obsessions

Haven't updated in awhile!  Been too stressed about life lately.  I'm currently at that point where I feel just stuck and extremely confused about what's going to happen next.  And I just hate that feeling of being unsure...*sigh*

In order to ease my stress, I headed off to Downtown Disney with Tati.  No matter what age, I will always feel giddy about heading off to Disneyland.  Truyen always laughs saying I never tire of that place...and it's true!  <3

One of my current obsessions are the pook-a-looz dolls at Disneyland:


It's the whole Alice crew~


Donald!  Too. Cute.

They're all so adorable!  The chubby round plushes are cute too:


Tati thinks he looks like a cheese ball haha!

Also, I love anything Minnie-related.  I think her big red bow just wins me over x)

Tati knows I love the Minnie ears so when I saw these hats, I made her wear them with me bwuaha.  She wasn't too excited about hers though..."This is probably the ugliest hat I've ever seen!" LOL.  I admit, it was a bit scary...


Bah, blurry.


I bought these cool Minnie ear phone clips!  There were Donald ones too but I ended up getting Minnie.  I might end up going back to buy the Donald ones though =P

 Duffy is also another character I'm in love with:



Not very many people are familiar with Duffy...he's much more popular in Tokyo Disneyland.  If you're wondering about his story, he's the official Disney bear that Minnie made especially for Mickey.  Mickey was about to journey overseas but Minnie was afraid he'd get lonely.  So she decided to make him a travel companion!  I love home-made gifts so I thought this was sweet x)

Last but not least, my biggest obsession lately is Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma! I got a Korilakkuma keychain so I can attach it to my purse.  Now she travels with me everywhere I go =)



More Rilakkuma merchandise I picked up recently...

Why are most of the things I like plush animals?  I guess I'm still quite the kid at heart.  You have to enjoy the small things in life.  A lot of people, including myself, forget that and I think that's a sign of life just getting to you.  That you've grown up.  And that thought kind of depresses me.  Don't ever forget to just take a breather and appreciate all the small things.  Otherwise, we'd all be unhappy, rude cynical people...and that's no fun.  I already have to deal with a lot of those people at work.  So be genki!  Life's too short to be swallowed up by bitterness.  I have to constantly remind myself that nowadays...

<3,
Juju

0 comments: