BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick

Miley Cyrus is the next spokesperson for MAC's Viva Glam 2015.  Being the lipstick fiend that I am, I had to pick up the new Viva Glam Miley Lipstick to add to my growing lipstick collection.  The lipstick is a beautiful hot pink color with an amplified finish and retails for $16.00.  It can be purchased from the MAC website here.


Limited Edition Miley signature packaging


 Arm swatch 


Natural Lighting 


With flash. Excuse my oily face. Maybe I should pick up MAC's blot powder next =P

Final thoughts? I love the color! Excellent pigment, easy to use, long lasting, and all proceeds contribute towards helping men, women, and children affected by HIV/AIDS.  

What do you guys think? 


- Juju






0 comments: