BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This is Halloween, this is Halloween--everyone hail to the pumpkin song.

Yay, I just finished re-watching "Nightmare Before Christmas" since today's Halloween n' all.  I love Tim Burton movies =)

So what were my crazy, spooky Halloween plans this year?  I really went all out...are you ready to hear about it?  I....

*drumroll please!*

...just worked.

Haha.  Yes, lame, I know.  But hey, I was very amused by all the little kids trick-or-treating in the mall.  Their costumes were sooo cute!  I think one of my favorites was this one little boy who dressed as Dead Mau5.  It seemed like there were more trick-or-treaters in the mall this year...we ran out candy before the day was over--three jumbo bags worth of candy!  It's always heartbreaking telling the kids we have no more candy.  They just give you these sad puppy eyes and all I can do is smile and apologize =( 

I was actually debating whether I should go trick-or-treating or not, but Diane didn't want to go with me.  It's pretty sad that I'm older and I really wanted to go yet my younger sister didn't.  *Sigh* Well...I probably would've felt way too old to be hunting for candy anyway...

Even though Diane refused to go trick-or-treating, we did have a mini Halloween movie night.



We munched on some chocolate cupcakes (with cream cheese frosting) while watching "Zombieland."  I couldn't watch that movie without wanting to throw up...it was TOO gory for me.  Note to self: do not eat while watching zombie movies. 

Alright, before I go, I want to introduce you all to my new friend Mr. Owl:


Cute, huh?



I've noticed that owl necklaces are a big trend this Autumn.  The first time I saw him hanging on a mannequin in Mango, I kept laughing because I thought it looked so funny.  But now I think he's adorable and I couldn't resist buying him.  I wish the necklace chain was a bit shorter...I actually had to pull it up so it looks shorter in the picture.  Other than that, I love him!  His name was originally something else but I will refrain from revealing what it was since there are some people who misinterpret it as something dirtier...lol.  Diane thinks he's a possessed owl.  Maybe he's just cranky because he wants some candy?

Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!

<3,
Juju

0 comments: