BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year Has Come

I know it's kind of late, but happy new year everyone!  I hope the new year brings you all happiness, good fortune, and lots of love.  Haha, I know that sounds so cliche and generic, but I really do wish everyone the best for this upcoming year x)  My New Year's resolution is...to come up with a New Year's resolution (and actually stick to it)!

So far, I've been enjoying the new year by driving around in my new Toyota Corolla.  Well, it's not exactly new since I received it back in December.  Here's a picture I found online of it:


I love how compact and cute it is!  Since it's the sports version, it has cute little wings on the back.  I'm not sure if they're called wings, but I call them that anyways.  =P  The only downside to the car is the windows are tiny, which is potentially hazardous since I don't have a clear view while backing up or changing lanes.  But I ain't complaining since my parents bought the car for me as an early Christmas gift =D

Recently, I started playing a new Wii game called "Epic Mickey."  Being a huge Disney freak, I was soo thrilled to finally start playing.  The game even reminds me of "Kingdom Hearts" in certain ways (which is another favorite of mine!).





I'm only 2 hours into the game but what I like about it so far is that I have the ability to either create or destroy the world.  All with the help of a handy, magical paintbrush!  It's almost like I can play as evil Mickey or good Mickey...which makes me wonder if there would be two separate endings for each path.  The graphic depiction of each world is very whimsical yet dark, almost like you're venturing into a gloomy, desolate Disneyland.  Can you imagine such a thing?!  But that's where Mickey comes in and saves the day by restoring each world to life!  Hehe, I'm such a Disney nerd.  The only thing I'm not fond of is the camera angle and the fact that there's A LOT of platform jumping involved.  Oh, and kudos to the genius who decided to lay white text against a white/gray background.  As if I'm not already challenged enough by all the required jumping...now I have to squint my beady little eyes so I can attempt to read the storyline.  My eyes are going to end up chinky when I'm finished with the game. 

I'll let you all know what I think of the game once I'm finished.  Until then, I'll just enjoy my nice cup of Ghiradelli hot cocoa, courtesy of Ray Chang (who also got me "Epic Mickey").  Thanks Ray! =D


<3,
Juju

0 comments: