BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Browsing Around Town

Today was my day off work so I finally had some time to go run errands.  Nowadays, it seems like I'm such a workaholic...whenever I finally have time to rest, I don't know what to do.  It's like I don't even know how to relax anymore, I just end up restless.  Gah, I need to start cherishing my days off now since I'll be working full-time starting tomorrow x.x

This morning, I stopped by the Kinokuniya bookstore in Costa Mesa to hunt for a 2011 calendar.  They only had a huge supply of the wall calendars, and I usually use the mini calendars that you can fold into a stand.  There was only one of those left--a "One Piece" one actually!  I would've bought it if it wasn't $25...

I ended up just getting a day planner:


Cute, huh?  I like how it's small and compact, yet there's still plenty of room to jot down notes inside.


For those of you who haven't visited Kinokuniya, I highly recommend so if you love manga/anime, j-magazines, or just cute Japanese supplies.  They have a wide selection of interesting products to browse through.  These are some items that caught my eye:


This is a Tokidoki post-it notebook.  You open it up and...


...there's different sets of post-its inside!  Haha, it's probably not that interesting but I'm easily amused by Tokidoki's bizarre characters.


It's a chocobo! <3


 Some "One Piece" jigsaw puzzles x)

Afterwards, I went to Main Place and the Block with Diane.  Watching Diane drive on the freeway is amusing yet worrisome...I don't know we'll end up dead or alive in the end.


For all you Hello Kitty and Twilight fans =P


We stopped by Tastea to see what all the fuss is about.  Their boba is GREEN!  I was so mesmerized...haha!  I just tried the regular milk tea with boba, which was $3.25.  Waaay too expensive, even if it is delicious.  I think I'll stick to Lollicup.


I got these Puma shoes at Off-Broadway for only $19!  What a bargain, eh?  Now my mom can stop complaining about me stealing her running shoes, even though she never even uses it.  Hmph.  Whatever, mine's pink =P

Alright, my stomach is rumbling which means I'm off to get dinner.  Need to convince the family to go eat at Kaiten sushi bar!  Sooo delicious...


<3,
Juju

0 comments: