BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

So Anh Man, my older cousin, came to visit my family for the past couple of days.  He's currently studying to become a priest so it's been interesting hearing him tell stories about his journey.  The night he arrived at our house, I was making Betty Crocker rainbow chip cupcakes.  They're so cute and colorful!  Nothing brightens up your day than munching on these little cuties.  However, I discovered that I actually like the Pillsbury funfetti cake mix better than the Betty Crocker one because the Betty Crocker cake mix is a bit sweet and lacks the soft tasty texture that I like from Pillsbury.  So my personal preference is Pillsbury funfetti w/ Betty Crocker rainbow chip frosting (the frosting is my favorite!  And I'm usually not a frosting girl). 


I decided to make mini cupcakes, not only because they're cuter but because you won't feel guilty after eating two or three at once since they're so tiny =P


This morning, my family went to celebrate Easter at Seafood World.  The place was so busy that I got a headache waiting outside in the crowd.  Luckily, the wait wasn't too long (about 20 minutes) and when we went inside, I immediately ordered some shu mai and hat cao (not sure if I spelled those two words right...I fail as a Vietnamese). 

Dim Sum = <3

Smiley

Omg banh tom tastes sooo good with sweet and sour sauce!


I keep laughing at Anh Man's expression xD


Diane and I went to lollicup afterwards to get some yummy boba.  She got a mango slush and I got my usual taro milk tea.


I think I ate too much today...I started to look preggars again x_x But no fear!  I went to go exercise it all off with Truyen at the ARC.  Aren't you all proud of me?  I'm actually motivated to work out *gasp*  Must take advantage of this while it lasts...hehe.  I've been playing badminton at the ARC and it's super fun!  Even though I'm still such a noob...but I'll get pro in no time!

I also got to play a little bit with Faith today.  Don't be fooled by her cuteness though--she's a lean, mean killing machine =P

She looks like a furry puff ball xD

We like to stare deeply into each others' eyes and read minds during our free time.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

<3,
Juju

P.S.
Did anyone feel the earthquake today?  It was quite a big one!  At first, I thought it was just me having a headache...then I got dizzy afterwards (.x_x.)

1 comments:

Sophia said...

That dog is VICIOUS, dude. I cannot trust that dog being in the same room.
And those cupcakes look delish!!!
Happy belated Easter! Christ is alive!!