BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Jujuberry

So one of the best perks of working at Bath & Body Works is all the free gratis you get! This year, the company has been very generous with the free gifts...I literally have a mini BBW in my room. My latest gratis is this Berry Summer Vanilla body lotion (I got to pick from berry, coconut, apricot, or lemon):


Oh em gee this body lotion literally makes you smell like a strawberry starburst!  So if you folks don't like anything sweet or fruity, then this might not be your favorite.  Personally, I never enjoy wearing a fragrance that makes me smell like dessert, but this fragrance is actually growing on me.  When you first rub it onto your skin, it smells like a burst of juicy berries.  But after it settles with your skin, it transforms into this subtle warm vanilla fragrance.  I'm usually  not a vanilla girl either so I'm surprised I like this one!  So what's my verdict?  This lotion will probably make me gain more weight because it makes me crave for sweets.  But I love it.  I'll be walking around smelling like...a jujuberry haha.  Not sure if the bf will like it though since his nose is so sensitive xD

Also, I give props to BBW for improving their body lotion formulas.  It just melts right into your skin now without that greasy after-feel!  Plus, shea butter is wonderful for my dry skin.  Alright alright I'm going to end my rant about BBW now haha. Some might think that since I work there, I'm just trying to promote their products but this is my honest review.  I never try to recommend or praise anything that I genuinely dislike.  Believe me, there are some questionable BBW products that I wonder who approved for them to ever be sold on the shelves...but I will not name names x)

Okie dokie, off to bed I go!  Good night world~

<3,
Juju

1 comments:

Karen Chen said...

Ooooh this sounds pretty good! I want to buy it now! Haha.