BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 25, 2011

iMomoko Haul

Lately, I've been so exhausted due to work.  I don't think I've adapted to working full-time quite yet... but it's finally Friday and I have a 3-day weekend ahead of me!  So excited to just relax and catch up on sleep!

I came home from work to discover a package on my bed.  Immediately, I knew it was my haul from iMomoko!  Woo hoo~

I've been wanting to try out Dolly Wink's liquid black liner since it's received so many rave reviews:


It has a felt tip applicator, so it'll create nice thin, precise lines.  Can't wait to try it out! 

I also ordered some Asian facial masks.  I think I prefer Asian facial masks than the Americanized masks because they're much more moisturizing and leave my skin supple and glowing.  They also feel more pampering =D The My Beauty Diary masks are pretty popular so I decided to try those out.  I think I might use one tonight since I need a little pampering after working so hard this week.  Will review these masks later!


Also bought some DHC eye masks to help diminish my dark circles as much as possible (although I know I'm pretty much stuck with my horrible raccoon eyes for the rest of my life):



I always love ordering my Asian products from iMomoko.  They have such fast shipping (I barely ordered this haul 2 days ago!) and they were kind enough to include samples!  I received a facial scrub, olive virgin oil, and a leave-in conditioner--all DHC.  I'm a bit hesitant about applying olive virgin oil on my face as a moisturizer...but we'll see what happens.  Thank you iMomoko ~ What a nice way to start my weekend.

<3,
Juju

0 comments: