BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Review: Imju Fiberwig Mascara

Hey guys, so I recently purchased the Imju Fiberwig Mascara at my local Sephora the other day to try it out.  I actually gathered up all my courage and created a youtube video so I can share my opinion about it.  So now I feel so...exposed to the world haha!  It's really weird talking to a camera...^^;; Anyways, I hope people won't be mean or critical about my video...otherwise I'll just delete it lol.

Basic pros:
- creates natural-looking long lashes
- doesn't smear/smudge
- water-resistant yet super easy to remove!

Basic cons:
- it's super expensive!!!  I usually don't spend that much on mascaras since you're technically supposed to throw it out every 3 months due to bacteria build-up...so I wish it was a bit cheaper...
- doesn't create any volume
- takes more than one application for any decent results

Since Ray pointed out that he didn't see the link that I talked about in the video on my blog, I will post it here just for him haha: http://www.imomoko.com/

<3,
Juju

0 comments: