BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Last Quarter of my undergrad career =O

Ugh, I'm trying to get back into gear with my classes again but I'm still in spring break mode!  Rawr.  As I was walking to class from the parking structure today, I suddenly realized that today will be my last "first day of the quarter" at UCI!  Four years has passed by so quickly...I honestly felt like I haven't really made the most of my experience as an undergraduate student.  During the first two years, it honestly seemed like I was still in high school. Or maybe it was just the fact that I missed high school so much that I focused more on trying to hold on to those memories rather than living in the present.  I know, I'm strange and pathetic.  Now that graduation is approaching, I'm half sad and half excited...well probably a little more sad lol.  Oh well, I'll make the most of this quarter!  I just have to survive this insane psych lab (who seriously has a lab during Week 1? lamesauce). 

I will try and blog more about my spring break and post pics up soon!  Until then, you all can drool over these cute "designer brand" cupcakes:


<3,
Juju

1 comments:

Karen Chen said...

Yes! That's the spirit! It's never too late to go out and do something new and exciting. :)