BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

A lazy shopping day

Hey everyone!

Since I only had one morning class today, I decided to shop around for a bit.  I know, I know...I should be studying for finals like a good girl...but my butt hurts from sitting in my chair for hours hehe. 

First, I stopped by Mitsuwa and purchased Mashta green tea:




It's pure powdered green tea so it's rich in antioxidants.  Lots of antioxidants means healthy skin, healthy immune system--healthy everything!  x) It's weird because I originally hated the taste of green tea...but I guess it's grown on me.  I didn't even know Mitsuwa carried the brand!  I'm so fortunate to live only ten minutes from there since I love checking out all the japanese food and goodies they carry =)

Later I stopped by Nordstrom Rack and purchased this Juicy Couture cherry top:



Hehe, Snoopy <3 Now I'm hungry for cherries...

Later, the little sister joined me and we cruised around our second home: South Coast Plaza.  I actually ran into Tanya at Nordstrom!  It was fun catching up a bit with her =)  We stopped by the Disney Store:




*Chip!*

Afterwards, I purchased this cute Hello Kitty hat at Sanrio:


What better way to relax than by drinking hot tea?  Oishii! 

Okay, now the little sister is serenading me with "My Heart Will Go On"...well, more like screaming her lungs out and making dramatic hand gestures... save me!

<3,
Juju

2 comments:

n-k said...

:O I am in love with all things green tea, so I may have to buy matcha powder sometime myself. Homemade green tea ice cream anyone?! How much did that one pack cost by the way?

Snoopy looks like he's hungry for cherries too, haha

Nice hat!

Unknown said...

That one pack cost $3.99 for five packets...so it's a bit pricey, but so delicious! I think you'll like it =)