BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

A New Beginning

So, I've decided to blog again!  Yay (^.^)\/

During these past years, I've been so lazy and felt so uninspired to write anything.  Blogging is actually very hard work!  Well for me anyways... You have to put in a lot of care, thought, and time to write something meaningful--or in my case, something remotely interesting! haha.  And there isn't much to share about my boring life either. 

But!

Recently, I've been soo inspired by so many incredibly talented make-up guru's and artists out there that I've decided to force myself to get in touch with my creativity again. So this blog will mainly share about my random daily life happenings and my interests--fashion, make-up, hauls, music, and all that other fun girly stuff.  I hope I don't put you all to sleep (I doubt many people will be reading this anyways)!

We'll see how long this blog will last...

<3,
Juju

0 comments: