BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Disney Date with Diane

Omg, I can't believe I haven't been to Disneyland in the past 3 months.  As a passholder, I vowed I'd make the most out of it and try to go once every month but it's been difficult trying to coordinate everyone's schedule ("everyone" being Diane and Tatiana lol...).  But since I was off work today, Diane and I ventured off into our land of happiness! x)

Here's some pics I managed to take:


Mr. Toad! A bit too bright...evil backlight!


Loved this window display!


And this one too!


 These DJ tees were so cute~  I love the Mickey one.


 Decided to buy this because I fell in love with it.  Mickey and black lace?  What more could I ask for?

Diane and I only stayed for 2 and a half hours because we parked at Downtown Disney.  The first three hours are free and we didn't want to pay for parking haha.  When we were about to head home, we saw this adorable bride and groom:



I can't believe we witnessed an actual wedding taking place!  The Japanese couple were saying their vows in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle and they looked so radiant.  It was very romantic and...kind of magical.  (Excuse me if I made you gag with my cheesiness.)  I would've taken a better picture but I felt embarrassed and a bit weird taking a photo of a random couple and disturbing their special day.  The bride's dress was GORGEOUS.  Very princess-y =) If I had a Disney wedding and wore a beautiful dress like that, I would've made a grand entrance in a pumpkin carriage or something.  Tee hee.  Yeah yeah, I'm such a girl.

Afterwards, we decided to get lunch at Marie Callendar's.  It was both of our first time eating there and we decided to order their trio deal.  You get either a chicken pot pie or shepard's pot pie, ceasar salad, and your dessert pie of choice.


Mmm...looks so good.


Ready to dig in! 

Now I've been a fan of chicken pot pies, but I've only eaten the frozen ones (I know, so unhealthy).  So I was eager to try a restaurant-quality version!  And let me tell you, it was SO delicious.  Omg.  The crust was super light and flaky, and the soup was so creamy.  Everything just melts in your mouth.  I felt extremely full afterwards because I'm still not used to the bigger American-sized portions.  Will definitely come back and devour some more though!

I decided to end the day by getting my hair trimmed.  It's amazing how cutting only 3 inches of hair can make your head feel so light!  At first, I didn't know where I wanted to go to get my haircut.  I didn't want to drive all the way to the My Ngoc Beauty Salon in Westminster, and I didn't want to spend $60 at my previous stylist's salon (especially for just a trim!).  So I took a risk and gave SuperCuts a try.

Never.  Again.

Yeah, it's cheap (only $16 with no shampoo wash), but you get what you pay for.  The hair stylist was super nice but she does not know how to layer hair.  Sigh.  Now I'm stuck with choppy-layered hair.  At least she understood what a trim was and didn't snip off 5 inches of my hair.  Oh well, it's not that bad I guess.  I'll live.

Alright, it's been a long day and I'm pooped.  Off to bed I go~

<3,
Juju

0 comments: