BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pasta Heaven

Omg, I'm still so bloated from tonight's dinner...I feel like I've gained ten pounds or something.  Even though it's super fattening, the fetticini alfredo at Vie de France is simply irresistible.


Their version has a unique taste, mainly because of the pasta sauce.  I love how there's mushroom and spinach in it, which isn't commonly served at most restaurants.  It makes it taste even more delicious =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is completely random, but the other day I saw this "Guess Who" Star Wars edition game at Target and squealed like a giddy school girl. 


Look at Yoda! So cute~


Truyen has slowly been converting me into a Star Wars nerd.  I can't believe I've been missing out on the series this whole time!  Before, the only thing I enjoyed that was Star Wars-related was the Star Tours ride in Disneyland.  The ride is currently undergoing some reimagining so I can't wait to check out what new features they've added!


Anywho, I'm going to start watching Episodes I, II, and III with Truyen tomorrow.  Then my Star Wars adventure will be complete =)

<3,
Juju

0 comments: