BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

DSK Jewelry arrived!

So the other day when I was watching youtube videos from my subscribed beauty gurus, I noticed that a lot of them praised this one line of jewelry called DSK jewelry.  The collection is handcrafted by Stephanie Nguyen and "DSK" stands for her initials.  I checked out her blog and was stunned at all the adorable necklaces, earrings, and bracelets she made.  What amazed me more is that she creates them all by herself, which really inspires me to start getting artsy again (better go pop open that dusty old drawer full of scrapbook stuff).  Although her jewelry is a bit on the pricey side, she's been having a couple of her pieces on sale for Mother's Day.  I decided to purchase two of her necklaces because I couldn't resist how beautiful, sparkly, and adorable they were!  Keke...this is how I get broke so easily...T.T

So this is what arrived in the mail this morning:


She even sent me some Baskin Robbins candy~ おいしい ^^


This is the Marisa necklace (Stephanie names some of her pieces after her greatest supporters).  I absolutely adore how incredibly sparkly it is!  My camera does absolutely NO justice to how beautiful this necklace is when you see it in person.



This one is called Holly's starfish/moon necklace.  I love the pink and gold colors--so sweet, cute, and simple =)


I've been sporting this double-braided headband for the past couple of days.  I think it adds a simple feminine touch to your hairstyle--I'm all about braids this spring and summer! 

Everything is sooo beautiful and elegant!  xD Here's the link to Stephanie's blog if anyone's interested in browsing or buying her jewelry: http://www.dskjewelry.blogspot.com/  All her pieces are created with genuine, authentic swarovski crystals. 

Alrighty, better start studying for midterms...it seems like I have one midterm/paper every week.  So exhausting...but it'll all be over once mid-June arrives!

<3,
Juju

0 comments: