BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mumsy's Day

今日は母の日です!
Happy Mumsy's Day to all! Hope everyone had nice plans for their mothers today =) My family and I basically went to eat at the Hokkaido buffet in Irvine yesterday night. We knew it would be jam-packed today so we tried to think smart and ate a day in advance...and it was still pretty crowded! I forgot my camera so I wasn't able to take pictures of all the yummy food. I know, I'm a terrible blogger.

I did get a picture of my outfit of the day though (for anyone who cares lol):


 Dress: Abercrombie & Fitch
White tee and hair bow: H&M
Necklace: DSK Jewelry
Black knee high socks: Target

I know it's a bit blurry but I was in a rush since I wanted to arrive at the buffet asap.  All the yummy food called out to me!  

Tried to get a closer shot of my bow but kinda failed.

I felt extremely full after my first two plates haha!  My appetite's been fluctuating a lot lately...I don't think my stomach is suitable for buffets.  Plus, I'm always tempted to eat the dessert rather than the actual entrees lol!  I can't help it, my eyes keep wandering over to the all the delicious sweets treats they have at the dessert bar...

Mom definitely enjoyed eating her usual crab legs.  She seriously ate and destroyed the whole tray of crab legs offered at the buffet.  It's a good thing I didn't have my camera because it wasn't such a pretty sight to behold =P Plus, everytime I saw her munching on a leg, I kept thinking of that one scene in the "Little Mermaid" where Sebastian tries to escape from Chef Louie's evil clutches.  In the end, my mom just gives a big sigh of content as she rubs her big belly full of crab legs.  Gotta love the mumsy.

<3,
Juju

0 comments: