BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Pelican Hills Resort

Yesterday I went over to the Pelican Hills Resort in Newport Beach to help set-up for the BBW corporate conference.  We got to assemble mini gift bags and sampled all the upcoming new fragrances for Fall!  I'm super excited and can't wait for them to hit the shelves soon =)

During our fifteen minute break, Leslie and I explored the resort.  This place is absolutely BREATH-TAKING!  The view is incredibly gorgeous and the architecture inside is soooo fancy smancy.  Man, I wish I could escape reality and stay there.  My own little mini paradise...right by the beach!


This is the main hotel lobby


The view from the balcony!  The beach was so close yet so far...!


I want your purse Leslie!




Their pool was huge!


And don't even get me started on their bathroom...this place was heaven! haha

It was fun meeting some of the BBW corporate team members.  Everyone was so nice =)

Afterwards, I hung out a bit with Truyen.  Guess what I saw at Hmart? 


It's Taeyang! x)

They had water bottles with Big Bang members on them! ahaha I couldn't find TOP though...


I just had to take a picture with it (excuse my gross hair x.x)...too humorous!  Truyen is somewhere in the background rolling his eyes for sure =P

Speaking of Big Bang, I love this commercial they did for this phone:



I can't stop laughing whenever I watch this hehe

<3,
Juju

2 comments:

Karen Chen said...

Haha, me and christina saw those bottles awhile ago. we bought them all hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Yes we did. Then my dad tried to throw them all away and I yelled at him.