BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Too tired to think of a decent title for this post...


This is what I came home to after working for what seems like 10 hours today.  I love my dad's steak!  It's so juicy and full of flavor =) And a steak dinner is never complete without a side of mashed potatoes for me, yum yum.

It was quite busy at work today.  Apparently, the weekend of Mother's Day is the second busiest day for BBW, the first busiest being Christmas time (Omg I can already hear the overplayed holiday music playing in my head..."Last Christmas I gave you my heart..." x_x).  Since customer traffic has been quite slowly lately, I enjoyed today's refreshing fast-paced energy.  Plus, customers shopping for gifts mean I get to offer complimentary wrapping...and I LOVE wrapping gifts!  It's so fun!  Well, it's not so fun when you have a million to wrap in a certain time frame but I love the challenge.  So whenever anyone needs their gifts to be wrapped, you can call on me haha!  Hmm, speaking of gifts...I still need to figure out what to get mumsy for Mother's Day...she's such a picky woman.  I might just eventually end up treating her to dinner since food always makes her happy keke.

Okay, gonna watch the recent episode of "Personal Taste" and then head to bed.  I'm too pooped.

<3,
Juju

0 comments: